Back to Blogger

by - 22:45:00

Last time I blogged here on Blogger was ages ago. Back then it was like an online diary, before smartphones came about. I spend a lot of time here blogging about my day and life!

Just last year I decided to continue blogging, but I didn't stay at Blogger. I moved to Wordpress! But just after a year of settling down at Wordpress, I felt weird. I mean Blogger was the first site where I started blogging so I kinda miss it.

So recently I started planning to move back to Blogger, moving all my posts from Wordpress to here. Painstakingly moved my posts and pictures is no easy task man lol. But it's good to be home LOL.

Of course, moving back here means saying bye bye to my pals at Wordpress. But I suppose me and this blog can kind of "start afresh" here at Blogger. Plus one of the reasons why I chose to come back to Blogger its because I am able to upload unlimited photos. Over at Wordpress, the plan I used is "free" which means I can't access every features unless I pay for it. Photos that could be uploaded are limited too.

Well, anyway, I spend quite some time re designing this whole blog theme. Gotta find more ways to make it more pretty!

Off to roll around in bed! See ya soon!

God Bless <3

You May Also Like

0 comments