Addictive Phone Apps

by - 19:48:00

Hey yall! So recently I've been quite addicted to a few apps on my phone and so I thought I would love to share them here on the blog. Plus it's also an excuse to write something here so it wouldn't be so dead.


I actually talked about the apps on my phone on when I did a "What's on/in my phone" video which you could find in a few posts back but this post is a more detailed version heh. 


I am sure all of you know what app this is right? I started using this recently and I love it! I use a lot to find ideas for nails, makeup and hair! 

This is my Pinterest profile lol. 

Under my profile, I actually created a board that says "life". So basically everything that I've came across on my Pinterest feed which I find it useful for my life, I just pin it. Its mostly beauty and quotes stuff. 

This is what my Pinterest feed looks like. See, its mostly beauty stuff lol. 

Next! The famous app for online shopping! I've also recently started using carousell and am still a noob at it lol. I downloaded to the app initially to find a textbook online but then I got so interested in the other stuff that people were selling like clothes. So now when I'm bored I'll just scroll through heh


So nice right!!

Another app that is similar to carousell is Shopee SG!! Tbh, I kinda like this app more than Carousell. I loveeee the makeup that they have!! It's like damn cheap lor!!

Just like any other shopping app, there's variety of stuff for you to shop. Yes, there's food too lol

I'm always on the makeup corner! :D

And sometimes the clothing corner too!! Lots of them are so cheap!! :D

The next app is called BeautiMe! It's an app where beauty lovers are able to share tips about beauty products! It's basically like a community for makeup lovers! :D I'm assuming 90% of the users are female lol

So when you first sign up, you will be asked a few questions about your interest on makeup

They will ask you to pick your favorite makeup brands 

Ask about your skin tone, skin, hair etc

They will also ask about how much are you interested in skin care, makeup, hair, nails etc

So this is my profile!! As you can see from the top left corner, there's like points! I think the more beauty reviews you do, you'll be able to get points! The more points you get, you'll be able to redeem stuff!! ((Ya, 1 follower only lol but that's not the main point!!))

How my feed looks like!

So I'll be able to discover beauty products from brands that I love

BeautiBuzz allows you to watch beauty videos from YouTubers to learn more about makeup

This section is where you are able to start a topic if you have questions or tips to share with fellow users.

So these apps are what got me addicted recently lol. Of course this aren't the only apps on my phone, I have a lot more, but then it'd be too long! 

Maybe next time I'll do a part 2? :D

Off to roll around! See yall! :)

God Bless <3

You May Also Like

0 comments