Beauty Review: Etude House Color in Liquid Lips

by - 07:27:00

Re typing this out because something went wrong with my internet and I had to reload the page but I didn't save the post. GAHHH. ((all gifs used not mine, credits to their respective owners))
Okay, so I finally decided to start on my Color In liquid Lips Review!
A few months back, I took part in an Etude House Facebook contest where winners are able to win 5 pieces of Etude's newest lip product, the Color in Liquid Lips.
So when I found out I was one of the winners, I was like
I mean I can't believe it, I actually won! Being a major Etude House lover, I was excited duh! I've used their products for about two years now, and majority of my makeup are from Etude House!
So I went to their flagship store at Wisma Atria with le best friend, Claris who accompanied me, to collect the 5 pieces, to which 3 of it are the color of my choice, 1 is for my mom and the last piece is for le best friend.

I got to take a picture on the princess carriage at the flagship store! Which is the biggest Etude store in the world btw.
Oh and le best friend did a review on the color she chose on her Youtube channel, so you guys can go check it out here.
Anyway, I was so happy because 1 piece actually cost $17.90 SIN, and I won like 5 pieces! In reality, I do not have the money to buy all 5 like helloooo! So, I was so damn excited lol.
So this is how the packaging looks like. As you can see, I chose 3 different shades of pink ((cause you can ever go wrong with pinks)) and the orange belongs to my mom.

This is how the product looks like! Isn't it so cute?! Like omg. I thought it was actual lipstick at first from the outer appearance.

Etude House always never disappoint me with their product outer appearance, like it is always so sweet, cute and pretty!
Sigh.
I was surprise when I saw how the applicators(?) looked like, I mean can yall see it? Its like a shape of a lip!

LIKE OMG SO CUTE!
So these are the colors that I chose!

Now the color in liquid lips is basically like a combination of both lipstick and lip gloss.
I think this is totally a smart invention. Because you know on some days, we might be like "Oh, I feel like wearing lipstick today but I feel like having gloss on too" and its a hassle to carry both lipstick and lip gloss wherever you go right? So I think this color in liquid lips is definitely a smart invention.
Now applying the product wise, it is very easy to apply. What I do when I wear it is that I would apply it on first and then use my finger to spread it all around my lips, followed by blotting!


Here is a selfie of me wearing PK001! I chose this shade of pink cause I think it gives off a sweet sweet vibe, since its a lighter pink after all.

I am wearing another pink shade which is PK006! This was quite a popular shade and if I am not wrong, f(x) Krystal actually wore it while advertising the product for Etude!
I was skeptical at first when I saw this shade, cause it was like a little dark and I wasn't sure if I would look nice with it or not, but I just decided to try it out and it was soooooooo nice!
Like it wasn't that that dark as I expected, and it still gives a sense of sweet sweet vibe too. LOL.

And here's me wearing my favorite shade! PK005! At first I thought it was like a nude color, but it was actually a super super light pink, closer to their nude shade! It's like super sweeeeet! Even more sweet than 001! And this lip color can match with any eye makeup!

Not sure if you can see the color clearly so here's another selfie with le best friend.
Product appearance wise, super princessy ((as always)) and cute! I like! Heh.
Application wise, easy to apply, though for the 005 shade I had to apply like 2 to 3 times till it is fully applied. But other than that it's quite easy.
Oh and one thing I love love love about Etude's products is that they all smell damn nice.
So yes, smell wise, 10 stars lol, cause it smells nice!
They lots of other shades too like reds and purple!
Overall, praise God that I was able to win these products because they are awesome ((and pretty and cute and pink!)) nuff said.
Yay! I am done with my review after like 100000 years!
#klandjourney part 4 will be up next!
God bless <3

You May Also Like

0 comments