Seoul Sweet 2016 part 2!

by - 13:31:00

A continuation of my Seoul trip 2016!! A LOT of pictures below! :D


Early in the morning with our breakfast from 7-11. There was free breakfast every morning at the guesthouse cafe, but we ate there once only because for the rest of the day we woke up later than the breakfast timing so we always miss it. LOL.

Every morning I'll always get kimbab with their soy milk! CAN I EXCLAIM HOW MUCH I LOVE THEIR SOY MILK LIKE OMG. It taste damn nice lor. Better than our Mr Bean.


Here's Itaewon! Itaewon really got a lot of ang mors man! Feels like Clark Quay since there's bars and restaurants around for ang mors. 




We spotted mini cherry blossoms blooming!



This is Namdaemun Market in the morning!! Technically, this is a more auntie auntie place, I just company my mom and aunt there lol.






(filmed this with my iPhone 6S Plus! Super good quality man!!)






Back at Myeongdong with the LINE bear!!! I didn't get a chance to go into the store but at least I saw this bear!! Wanted a photo with it but need queue lol.


Annnnnd here's Hanok Village! It was tiring climbing up man, it felt like some work out omg. Plus, the weather wasn't so cold so we took off our winter wear when climbing up. We actually perspired omg. 





Myeongdong!!

Okay, enough of photos of building.. NOW TIME FOR..... FOOD!! 



Yessss, we had jajangmyeon delivered to us!!! The people at the lobby helped us to order!! Just like what we see in the k drama, AND IT'S SO FREAKING NICE AND CHEAP!!!



Me and my bro ordered fried chicken (ni ni chicken) when our parents were out. Well, technically, we asked the receptionist to help us order. WE WERE SURPRISE LIKE OMG it came with a coke and macaroni!!! It cost only 17,000 WON for THIS?!! OMG.

In SG, this type of set confirm more ex lah!!

Oh if you're worried whether MOM House staffs could speak english or not. don't worry, they can! Most of them could speak english and chinese! So convenient!!


My naengmyeon at Namdaemun Market!!


My uncle brought us to this BBQ place on the last night, super awesome man, damn delicious!!!!


We had japanese food too!!! Since eating korean food for a few days make us sian liao, so we searched for japanese food!!



Annnnnnnd, we said bye bye to Korea.. :(

BUT I'LL SAVE UP AGAIN, ONE DAY I'LL BE BACK!!!

God Bless <3

You May Also Like

0 comments