Exams are over + holiday time

by - 19:38:00

(gifs not mine)

OMG, has it been forever since I updated? Last post was during CNY and now I'm updating after a month has pass!

I feel bad for neglecting my blog, but I blame school and exams. (Obviously)


Anyway, now that I'm back on the blog, it only means one thing - THAT I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL AND EXAMS! WOOHOO!!


You've no idea how long I've been waiting for the end of exams. It's like, I had three papers to do and though it may seemed quite little, it's kinda alot tbh. Since the exams requires lots of memorizing to do. Sigh.

Okay, since exams are done. no use talking about them. Moving on, I'M GOING ON MY LONG AWAITED HOLIDAY LIKE OMG.

I'll be flying off soon to SEOUL (totally waited 3 years to go back there again) and I really cannot wait to just chill and eat and shop!! Especially for makeup there cause it's super duper cheap in Korea and I've already made a list of cosmetics I need to get.


Oh and I'm also googling on interesting places in Korea online cause the last time I went, I didn't manage to go to a lot of places. Gotta plan that itinerary man.

Not to mention, super looking forward for the food. Like, the bulgogi, bingsu (yes though it's gonna be a little cold, I still want eat), garlic chicken, dubbokki, egg bread etc. OH HOW I MISS THOSE.


I don't know if I'll blog about my trip this time round, but I'll definitely take pictures and share them! Short post today cause I'm off to google for more places to visit in Korea! 

Anyeong! 


PS: I'M IN LOVE WITH DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN FT SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO! OMG THIS SHOW IS THE BEST K DRAMA OF 2016!!!! 

God Bless <3




You May Also Like

0 comments